In seemingly small and simple ways,
we can make a meaningful difference
in the lives of others!
Our Caring Outreach ministries exist to increase our awareness of the needs of our neighbors, and to enable us to do what we can to ease their burden. Elements of Caring Outreach include:
- Hospital Visitation (visiting parishioners in area hospitals)
- Visiting Homebound Parishioners
- Providing Transportation
- Meals-to-Go (preparing meals for parishioners in emergency situations)
- Simple Home Maintenance for Shut-Ins
- Communion to the Homebound
To give or receive assistance in any of these areas, please contact Sandy Hornbach.
I am a little pencil
in the hand
of a writing God
who is sending
a love letter
to the world.
- Blessed Teresa of Calcutta